Hotel Del Rijo
Accommodation - Booking Request
Built within sight of the Main Parish Church and very close to the bridge over the Yayabo River, both symbols of Sancti Spíritus, this hotel was built in 1827. Originally the residence of the illustrious Dr. Rudesindo García del Rijo, this building is of great heritage value, both for its architectural characteristics and because of its location.
French carpentry, ironwork with railings, brick walls, mezzanines and a roof of wooden beams and tiles blend in a well-preserved example of the style of colonial architecture typical of this province.
The ground floor has a central patio with a fountain, where guests have dinner while musicians and balladeers provide background music.
This intimate, comfortable hotel is within easy access of the most important places in the city of Sancti Spíritus, home of ballads and other songs and a handicrafts center.
16 air-conditioned rooms: 14 standard doubles, 1 suite and 1 room with special facilities for guests with disabilities. Every room has a private bath, satellite TV, safe, mini-bar, clock radio, alarm clock, iron, hair dryer and telephone.
- A la carte restaurant
- Lobby bar
- Room service
- Mini-bar service
- National and international telephone connections
- In addition, guests at this hotel may use the services at the Plaza E Hotel