Accommodation - Booking Request
This hotel, located in the modern area of the city of Holguín is an attractive, sober and elegant facility with features suitable for the full enjoyment of your holidays.
Varied recreational options inside and out of the hotel are harmonically complemented with tours to sites of historic, cultural, anthropological and tourist interest. Among them: the Loma de la Cruz (The Hill of the Cross), La Periquera de Historia (current Museum of History), the San Isidro Cathedral and the Museum of Natural Sciences. Visits are also organized to the town of Gibara, the Bariay National Monument and Park and Pesquero Beach.
- 200 air-conditioned rooms with private bath
- Security box and satellite TV
- 8 rooms are gallery-rooms dedicated to 8 Cuban personalities of the world of culture: Cosme Proenza, Leo Brower, Choco
- Cuban criolla cuisine restaurant
- International cuisine restaurant and specialized restaurant
- Snack bar
- Party room
- Swimming pool
- Currency exchange
- Tourism bureau
- Meeting room